CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Yippee its the weekend....thank god...my day has been so busy...this morning I did cleaning and tons of wash...lol seems like it with 4 kids..oh wait 5 kids including the husband...he he then i went out to lunch at applebees with the neighbor down the street. MMMMMM i had the cowboy burger and it was sooo good and done perfect....I need my burgers Killed..lol.
This afternoon I had to go grocery shopping which sometimes i hate to do..then I came home did more cleaning and wash and kick the husband out the door for work..he works second shift....made dinner for the kidddies and one is in bed already. Now time to start to relax. then get the others settled down...then later I will take my blanket down to my neighbors house and sit outside and chitchat with everyone....we did ti last night and it was so much fun we are gonna do it again tonight...he he.
Then tomorrow night is the Temple Halloween parade which i will take the kids too and lots of blankets also to keep warm..lol
So that is my day in a nutshell...Yes i have a boring life. Yes i do have more exciting days but today was just one of those days.....
Hope youhave a great weekend everyone...

Dee

1 comments:

Missie said...

I tried to talk to the hubby to go to the Temple parade but he doesn't want to!