CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Afternoon....

Well today was a little crazy...we went out to breakfast at shady maple smorgasbord. I love it there they have so uch food and I always eat too much too..lol The kids love to go there too for the variety.
Today I found out that yesterday mydad got a mild chemo treatment, another calcium treatment, and a flu shot, and today he actually looked better than he has in about 2 months. I am soo glad I really hate to lose him right now. If I did not mention it before my dad has lung cancer in his left lung which controls your voice.
Tomorrow is the 4th Anniversary for my sons Heaven Date. on Oct 8th 2004 I gave birth to a stillborn at 24 weeks gestation..everyyear it is hard at the time because that year was bad for me. in May I almot lost my mom from a heart attack. In june i was attacked a half bock from my house, they tried to steal my purse but did not get it..lol. and exactly one week before I gave birth to my stillborn I fell on a wet floor ata movie theater and had to sue them because i was in so much pain and that is wen alot of my problems began, no the stillborn was not from the fall, h had many problems. Life does get better at some point right??? It has to.
I think I am doing pretty good Blogging every other day..with 4 kids sometimes by the time the 2 littest are asleep that is all I want to do..lol
Also I could use some help i would like to change my background and cant figure it out....
I still have my myspace fore the time being....but that had gotten boring months ago..lol

Well thats it until my next entry...Stay safe everyone it is Fire Prevention week....Change the Batteries in your smoke detectors.




2 comments:

Missie said...

You went to Shady Maple and didn't invite me?

AGirlNexDoorCreation said...

Sending cyber hugs to you...hope you have a good week..Hugs,TerryAnn