CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Life to too busy for me now

All of a sudden life has gotten busy...too much to do and little time...

Last week we had our chiari meeting last week and I knew 2 of the new people who showed up, the others I had met at the walk in sept. It is good to see new people at the meeting. We will just have to see how things go in time...

Lat week I had alexs ssi evaluation...now time will only tell. I feel it went very well but you just never know. She is doing better in some things but in others much worst. I have also thought about doing the make a wish for her too but she cant make her mind up.....so we will have to do some in delth thinking and talking, who knows she can never make up her mind.

Dad is doing a little better he has started eating oatmeal it is a step up from tomato soup so that is a good sign....but on the other hand he is losing his hair due to chemo. Time will also tell with him, but it seems like a really bad roller coaster.

I had been with out internet and it was driving my husband and i nuts....yes it is a lifeline for us...lol So thank god we have our computer back....

I can actually say I am bored right now.....uhg

GO PHILLIES.......yes i am a baseball fan......they will win....

Everyone have a good night....

1 comments:

KAYLAPEARSON.COM said...

very awesome blog some how i found you looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia. I wish you nothing but the best.