CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh no not Monday again......I hate Mondays

Ok well i did not get to the Temple Parade...Which from the way I heard was a long one....
Saturday was alazy day and did some cleaning...yippeeee...

Sunday was absolutely beautiful day...Went down to my in laws to visit and get out of the city...I really do hate where I live...Calgon take me away..oh wait that doesnt really work..lol

This morning went grocery shopping since I did not get there over the weekend...And to take all the kids with makes it worst.....crying, fighting, and whining.....i need a vaca.

I cant wait to this coming weekend..we have our chiari fall picnic which is always fun. We go the Mohnton parade and that was fun last year. Then we went back to the house and talked about ghosts...lol Real ghosts not fake stories....That is one of my hobbies taking pics for ghosts...

Well thats all for now..
have a great week....

1 comments:

Missie said...

I'm so looking for Saturday too. Should be a fun time. See ya there!