CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

In the Begining...lol

I followed my friend here.....Hello Missie...My life is on a roller coaster right now....my grandmother who lost part of her foot because of Diabetes, My dad who is dying from lung cancer....and my life as a firefighters wife with 4 kids in the house who range from 1 1/2 years old to 13 years old 2 boys 2 girls..Alex is 13 yrs old, Tiffany is 6 years old, Kenneth lll is 2 1/2 years old and Keifer who is 1 1/2 years old.Alex who had surgery for Craniosynostosis, Chiari malformation and other smaller medical problems. So I hope you will stop back and follow me from day to day struggles with my kids husband who I have been married to for almost 8 years and been together almost 10 years.

1 comments:

Missie said...

Yea, I'm so glad you joined me over here! Now go make some friends. Click on the pictures on my followers and introduce yourself! Oh yea, I sent you an emai to your reg email!